Overall Project Status
The two pie charts below show the status of all Department of Transportation projects (left) and FAST-41 projects (right) currently on the Permitting Dashboard. The Dashboard tracks projects from initiation to completion of the permitting process.
• Planned - A project that has been initiated, but has no actions and/or related milestones underway is ‘Planned.’
• In Progress - Projects that have at least one action and/or milestones underway are ‘In Progress.’
• Complete - When all environmental reviews and authorizations for a project have been finished, the project is ‘Complete.’
• Paused - If project work is temporarily stopped due to issues beyond the control of the acting agency, a project is ‘Paused.’
• Cancelled - If work on a project has stopped and is not expected to restart in the future, it is ‘Cancelled.’